I grew this from a small cutting. They were two packets in the garden, next to each other and I forgot about them. The roots went in the ground and they almost fused. Recently I found it and dug them out.
I reduced the roots and planted it in the ground to recover.
For what ever reason the middle branch died
Sept 2013 I dug it out and root reduced it some more and put it in a training pot.
At this time I did a preliminary carving.
April 2014 before and after trim and some more carving…actually it is here that my bit got damaged
Actually this was the intended carving
But this is where I reached.
well after I order new bit I shall continue.